- "Radio Propagation Simulation and Measurement Inside a Curved and Sloped Subway Tunnel",Gilbert Siy Ching,Satoshi Nishida, Asako Okuno, Yukiko Kishiki,International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP2016), Oct. 2016.New！
- "Radio Propagation Measurement of Subway Tunnel for CBTC Systems",Satoshi Nishida， Gilbert Siy Ching, Yukiko Kishiki, Yuichiro Nakayama,International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP2016), Oct. 2016.New！
- "Channel Propagation Experimental Measurements and Simulations at 52 GHz",B. Montenegro-Villacieros, J. Bishop, S. Salous, and X. Raimundo,COST ACTION - IRACON, 2016.New！
- "Performance Investigations with Antipodal Linear Tapered Slot Antenna on 60 GHz Radio Link in a Narrow Hallway Environment" Purva Shrivastava, and Thipparaju Rama Rao, 2015 Progress In Electromagnetics Research, July 2015.
- "Evaluation of Space-Time Diversity Techniques in Car-to-Car Communications" Maschlanka Eichner, Meuleners, Degen, 2015 IEEE 81st Vehicular Technology Conference, May 2015.
- "Validation of a Geometry-Based Statistical mm Wave Channel Model Using Ray-Tracing Simulation" Qian Li, et al., Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring), May 2015.
- "Estimating DoA From Radio Frequency RSSI Measurements Using Multi-Element Femtocell Configuration" Afaz Uddin Ahmed, Mohammad Tariqul Islam, and Mahamod Ismail, 2015 Sensors Journal, April 2015.
- "Novel Pseudo-Noise coded chipless RFID system for clutter removal and tag detection" Abdelfattah Fawky, et al., 2015 IEEE International Conference, April 2015.
- "Enhancing the capacity of MIMO systems via modified building using Frequency Selective wallpapers" Dalia Dawod, and Nidal Qasem, 2015 Information and Communication Systems (ICICS), International Conference, April 2015.
- "Source Geolocation in Urban Environments Using Multipath Fingerprinting" Ram M. Narayanan, Brian R. Phelan, and Erik H. Lenzing, 2015 International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, March 2015.
- "Study on the Propagation Characteristics of Radio Wave for Indoor Non-Line-of-Sight" Feng Chen, Yuan jian Liu and Pengfei Wang, 2015 Journal of Computer and Communications, March 2015.
- "Site-specific Radio Propagation Prediction Software" Darko S. Šuka, Mirjana I. Simić, Predrag V. Pejović, 2015 INFOTEH-JAHORINA, March 2015.
- "Target Tracking in Confined Environments with Uncertain Sensor Positions" Vladimir Savic, Wymeersch, Larsson, 2015 IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, February 2015.
- "Research on Doppler spread of multipath channel in subway tunnel" Xiao Chen, et al., 2014 Communication Problem-Solving (ICCP), 2014 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, December 2014.
- "Analysis of radio propagation characteristics for a moving vehicle" Junxiao Liu, et al., 2014 International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP), December 2014.
- "Wireless network deployment and optimization for IEEE 802.11 p/WAVE network" Joo Young Choi, et al.,2014 IEEE 17th International Conference on. Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), October 2014.
- "A Comparative Analysis of Lab-Based Network Emulation with Field Results for Large-Scale MANETs" Scott Buscemi, and Stephen Boyd, 2014 Military Communications Conference (MILCOM), October 2014.
- "Near ground path gain measurements at 433/868/915/2400 MHz in indoor corridor for wireless sensor networks" T. Rama Rao, D. Balachander, Tiwari Nishesh and M. V. S. N. Prasad, 2014 Telecommunication Systems, July 2014.
- "Relative contribution of transmitted, diffracted and reflected signals to millimetre-wave propagation in urban environments" Dennis Liang, et al., 2014 USNC-URSI NRSM, July 2014.
- "Design of a Practical and Compact mm-Wave MIMO System with Optimized Capacity and Phased Arrays" Tommaso Cella, Pål Orten, and Torbjörn Ekman, 2014 International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, June 2014.
- "Analysis of Static and Dynamic Scenarios of MIMO Systems for Physical Layer Modeling for Vehicular Communication" Meysam Mirzaee, Nischal Adhikari, and Sima Noghanian, 2014 Wireless Research Collaboration Symposium (NWRCS), 2014 National. IEEE, May 2014.
- "Antenna location effects on the capacity of MIMO DSRC channels" Adhikari, Nischal, and Sima Noghanian,2014 USNC-URSI NRSM, January 2014.
- "Antenna location effects on the capacity of MIMO DSRC channels" Nischal Adhikari, and Sima Noghanian, 2014 USNC-URSI NRSM, January 2014.
- "Verification of Exact Path Ray Launching Method for Urban Environment Simulation", Navarat Lertsirisopon, Gilbert Siy Ching, Yukiko Kishiki and Masahiko Kawamura, 2013 IEICEソサイエティ大会, Sept. 2013.
- "Modeling RF Attenuation in a Mine Due to Tunnel Diameter and Shape", Jamie Knapil Infantolino, Adam J. Kuhlman, Manoja D. Weiss and Randy L. Haupt, IEEE AP-S/USNC-URSI, July 2013.reference
- "Multiple antenna systems for vehicle to vehicle communications" Nischal Adhikari, and Sima Noghanian, 2013 IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology (EIT), May 2013.
- "CUDA Implementation of Moving Window Finite Difference Time Domain", James F. Stack, Bradley Suchoski, and Jamie K. Infantolino, Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society, April 2013. reference
- "Modeling RF Propagation in Mines Using Wireless InSite", Jamie Knapil Infantolino, Adam J. Kuhlman, Manoja D. Weiss and Randy L. Haupt, Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society, March 2013.reference
- "High Fidelity Modeling of Spatio-Temporally Dense Multi-Radio Scenarios", Mendel D. Schmiedekamp, Adam J. Kuhlman, Ryan Ohs, and Scott Buscemi, Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society, March 2013.reference
- "Empirical / Ray-tracing Hybrid Approach for COST 231 Unknown Building Layouts",Kimberly Labowski, Mendel D. Schmiedekamp, and Ruth Belmonte,Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society, March 2013.reference
- "Complex 3D Modeling of Sea to Land Scenario", Jamie Knapil Infantolino, and Kyle L. Labowski, Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society, March 2013.reference
- "エリアワンセグ放送による住民への防災情報伝達に関する共同実験"（電興技報, No.46 2013、発行元：電気興業株式会社様）においてWireless InSiteを使った検討が報告されました。
- "60 GHz radio wave propagation studies in an indoor office environment" T. Rama Rao, et al., 2012 IEEE International Conference on. Communication Systems (ICCS), November 2012.
- "Comparison between Measurement and Simulation for an Outdoor-Indoor Scenario in WiMAX System", Navarat Lertsirisopon, Yukiko Kishiki, Akiko Komatsu and Masahiko Kawamura, International Symposium on Antenna and Propagation (ISAP2012), Oct. 2012.
- "Indoor corridor radio propagation characteristics at 60 GHz for wireless communications" D. Murugesan, 2012 Third International Conference on Computing Communication & Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), July 2012.
- "Wireless insite software verification via analysis and comparison of simulation and measurement results" Petar Međedović, Mladen Veletić, and Željko Blagojević, 2012 MIPRO, May 2012.
- "Characterization of Indoor 30 GHz Bandwidth Multipath Channel Propagation" W. N. W. Ibrahim, M. El-Hadidy, and T. Kaiser, 2012 Session RF and Wireless Communication, March 2012.
- "Indoor band pass frequency selective wall paper equivalent circuit & ways to enhance wireless signal" Nidal Qasem, and Rob Seager, 2011 Loughborough Antennas and Propagation Conference(LAPC), November 2011.
- "Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Disaster Affected Area", Santosh Khadka, Md. Abdur Rahman, Minseok Kim, and Jun-ichi Takada, 2010 IEICEソサイエティ大会, Sept. 2010.
- "Studies on enhancing wireless signal for indoor propagation" Nidal Qasem, and Rob Seager, 2010 Loughborough Antennas and Propagation Conference (LAPC), 2010.
- "Frequency selective wall for enhancing wireless signal in indoor environments" Nidal Qasem, and Rob Seager, 2009 Loughborough Antennas & Propagation Conference, November 2009.
- "The relation between the specific absorption rate and electromagnetic field intensity for heterogeneous exposure conditions at mobile communications frequencies" Georg Neubauer, et al., 2009 Bioelectromagnetics, Jun 2009.
- "Wireless network modeling and simulation tools for designers and developers" William T. Kasch, Jon R. Ward, and Julia Andrusenko, 2009 Communications magazine, March 2009.
- "Full wave simulation of radiowave propagation in unattended ground sensor networks" R. Ryan Ohs, Joseph W. Schuster, and Tat Y. Fung, 2009 Radio and Wireless Symposium, January 2009.
- "A comparison of near earth propagation over layered media" Ruth Belmonte, Stephen Fast, and Joseph Schuster, 2008 Military Communications Conference, 2008. MILCOM 2008. IEEE. IEEE, November 2008.
- "Fidelity at High Speed: Wireless InSite® Real Time Module™" Eichenlaub, Ronald, et al., 2008 Military Communications Conference, November 2008.
- "Exposure of the general public due to wireless LAN applications in public places" G. Schmid, et al., 2007 Radiation protection dosimetry, November 2007.
- "An Analysis of a Stochastic Urban Propagation Model Using Ray Tracing Generated Results" Carmen Cerasoli, et al., 2007 Military Communications Conference, October 2007.
- "An analysis of unmanned airborne vehicle relay coverage in urban environments" Carmen Cerasoli, 2007 Military Communications Conference, October 2007.
- "Research on propagation characteristics of millimeter wave in tunnels" Xuexia Yang, and Yimin Lu, 2007 International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, October 2007.
- "Quantitative estimation and modelling of GPS carrier phase multipath signals. Diss" Ko-kwan Fan. 2007 The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, May 2007.
- "The relation between SAR and the electromagnetic field distribution for heterogeneous exposure conditions" Georg Neubauer, et al., 2006 First European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, November 2006.
- "'A comparative study of wireless propagation simulation methodologies: Ray tracing, FDTD, and event based TLM" Phani Teja Kuruganti, and James Nutaro, 2006 Proc. Huntsville Simulation Conference, October 2006.
- "Indoor coverage prediction and optimization for UMTS macro cells" Wolfgang Karner, Alexander Paier, and Markus Rupp, 2006 Wireless Communication Systems, September 2006.
- "Estimation of GPS carrier phase multipath signals based on site environment" K. K. Fan, and X. L. Ding, 2006 Positioning 1.10 (2006).
- "Comparison of space and angle diversity techniques for indoor MIMO system" Arghavan Emami Forooshani, and Sima Noghanian, Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium 2006, July 2006.
- "Dynamic load balancing and channel allocation in indoor wireless local area networks" Mohamad Haidar, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, November 2005.
- "Electromagnetic propagation of wireless networks in aircraft cabins" Mennatoallah Youssef, Linda Vahala, and John H. Beggs, 2005 Wireless Communications and Applied Computational Electromagnetics, April 2005.
- "Evaluation of indoor MIMO channel capacity with a realistic four-element diversity antenna array on a PDA terminal" C. C. Chiau, et al., 2005 Antenna Technology: Small Antennas and Novel Metamaterials, March 2005.
- "Experimental evaluation of indoor MIMO channel capacity based on ray tracing" Y. Gao, X. Chen, and C. G. Parini, 2004 London Communication Symp., September 2004.
- "Electromagnetic propagation prediction inside aircraft cabins" Genevieve Hankins, Linda Vahala, and John H. Beggs., 2004 Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, June 2004.
- "Wireless network simulation in aircraft cabins" Mennatoallah Youssef, L. L. Vahala, and John H. Beggs, 2004 IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, June 2004.
- 「TVホワイトスペースを活用した災害・防災向けデータ伝送システムの周波数共用技術に関する検討（H24年度 技術試験事務）」において、Wireless InSiteを使った検討が報告されました。
- 一般社団法人 日本ＣＡＴＶ技術協会様の技術資料図書類「エリア放送システムに関する調査研究報告書」にWirelessInSiteが紹介されました。